Elegant Marble Feature Wall
Marble is the most beautiful natural stone, and every slab is different and unique. With its luxury and sophisticated look, marble stone is nature’s giveaway to seize the attention in any aspect.
When you use marble to create a feature wall, you also own an art piece no one else can replicate. Most homeowners use marble as their feature wall to create an upscale feel.
Marble statement walls add elegance to the entire space instantly! Whether you want to makeover your house or add an elegant touch to your office or commercial project. High-end marble stone feature walls are the perfect solution. We often see them in high-class places like hotels, grand lobbies, office buildings, private residential developments and more.
A marble feature wall is a wall that is made out of marble. Marble is a type of stone that is very popular in home decoration because it has an exquisite and luxurious look. It is known for its beauty and durability. We can place marble feature walls in any room in the house, but they are most commonly found in the living room or dining room.
Why Marble Feature Wall?
Yes, marble is an expensive material! Why is it still so popular when it comes to home interior design? There are a few reasons one might choose to install a marble statement/accent in their home.
- Natural marble comes with a vast range of appearances, shades, colours and design options and provides a truly unique look and feel.
- Marble is a luxurious material that can add a touch of class and elegance to any space.
- Marble can help to create a sense of openness in a room by reflecting light.
- Marble is an entirely natural and highly durable material. It is well-known for its hard-wearing surface, which can withstand wear and tear over time, making it ideal for high-traffic areas like entryways or living rooms.
- Marble is an incredibly versatile option that you can consider using for any room — using tonal neutral to promote a cosy and welcoming feeling for space.
- We can customize marble feature walls to fit any style or budget.
Materials Used To Create A Marble Feature Wall
The materials used to create a marble feature wall include various stone types, each with unique physical and chemical properties. The most common type of marble used for this purpose is the metamorphic rock known as limestone, which is composed primarily of calcium carbonate. Granite is another type of stone used to create a marble feature wall.