Elegant Mirror Feature Wall
We all want our home to be a place of refuge; somewhere we can relax and feel at ease. But when you walk into your living room and the first thing you see is an ancient feature wall, it can be challenging to feel good about your sanctuary. Our mirror/glass feature wall is the perfect solution if you’re ready for a change but don’t want to spend a fortune.
When it comes to interior decorating, large or small, mirrors are always an all-around accessory that creates the illusion of a spacious, bright, clean and modern room.
A mirror feature wall will never look outdated or out of place in your interior design. It merely draws more space, light, colour or energy into a room. Many exciting and stunning mirror feature wall ideas refresh your home’s new look.
The mirror/glass feature wall is a wall that is made up of mirrors. This type of wall is often used in homes and businesses to create a unique look. The mirror reflects light and gives the illusion of a larger space. It is a great way to add style and pizzazz to any room. There are many types of mirrors you can use for a feature wall. You can choose an antique mirror, a framed mirror or even a glass mirror. The most popular type of wall is the one that is made of glass and has wooden backing.
Why Mirror/Glass Feature Wall?
There are a few reasons someone might want to install a mirror/glass feature wall in their home.
- Mirror feature walls reflect a great deal of light (any natural or artificial light). They create the illusion of a larger space making a room appear brighter and more open, making the smaller spaces look more spacious.
- We can use them to create a focal point or add a bit of extra flair and decorative touch to any room.
- There are endless possibilities for custom-made mirror feature wall designs. Thanks to the advancements in glassmaking. It’s possible to customise the glass in size, shape, colour and finish. Therefore, mirror feature walls are not just perpetually attractive; they can always blend nicely into any dimension, character or interior design style.
- The mirror is a material that is durable, easy to take care of and offers an excellent lifespan.
The glass feature wall looks just stunning! Not only for home interior designs, but many businesses also install glass/mirror feature walls in their offices! Why?
- Glass is a customisable, durable material that is easy to clean and maintain.
- The mirror’s reflective surface also helps to brighten the room and makes it feel more inviting.
- It enhances the natural light in the office and encourages energy efficiency.
- You can use it as a whiteboard.
- You can print your brand images on the glass for branding purposes.