Stylish Paint Feature Wall
Are you looking to add a pop of colour to your home but unsure where to start?
Maybe your home is outdated, and you don’t know how to give it a fresh look. Or, you’ve meant to paint that one wall in your living room for months, but you can’t find the time. Maybe you’re even dreading the thought of painting because it looks like such a massive project. We understand how you feel. We are here to help.
We offer a wide range of colours and textures to choose from, so you can find the perfect match for your style. Let us help you create the ideal paint feature wall for your home.
A paint feature wall is a wall that is painted differently than the other walls in the room. The colour or design of the paint on the feature wall is meant to stand out and be a focal point in the space. Paint feature walls often highlight architectural features, add interest to a bland room, or make a bold statement. When choosing a colour or design for your paint feature wall, it is crucial to consider the overall style and feel of the space.
Paint is usually the easiest and most economical option for creating a feature wall. Just follow your instincts and be daring to choose a feature wall colour. Not only that it rejuvenates the space, but it also depends on the colour you select to deceive the eye into seeing the room as a different size than it is.
Why Paint Feature Wall?
A feature wall is typically a wall that is accented in some way. There are several reasons why one might choose to paint a feature wall.
- It can add visual interest to a room that might otherwise be quite bland. When done correctly, a feature wall can elevate the look of a space.
- It can draw the eye to a particular room area, such as a TV or a piece of art.
- It can help to create a sense of cohesiveness in a room by tying together different elements.
- We can use it to add depth and dimension to a space.
Care & Maintenance For Paint Feature Wall
Taking care of your paint feature wall is essential to ensure its longevity. Follow these simple care and maintenance tips.
- Always clean your wall with a mild soap and water solution before painting. It will remove any dirt or debris that could potentially damage the paint.
- When painting, always use high-quality paint to ensure durability.
- If you notice any cracks or chips in the paint, immediately repair them to prevent further damage.
- You should regularly dust and wipe the surface with a damp cloth.
- You should avoid using harsh chemicals or scrubbing the surface too vigorously, as this could damage the paint.
- If you need to deep clean the surface, you can use a mild soap and water solution.
Where Can You Place Paint Feature Wall?
To determine where you can place a paint feature wall, you must first consider the following factors:
- The room’s dimensions – If the room is small, you may not want to put the feature wall near the entrance, as it will make the room feel even smaller. Instead, you may want to put it near a window, which will help brighten the space.
- The room’s shape – For example, if you have a narrower room, you may want to put the feature wall along the shorter side. If you have a triangular-shaped room, there is no point in placing the feature wall along the longest side because this will only make the room look even more awkward.
- The room’s purpose – For example, if you want to use the space for entertaining guests, you may want to put the feature wall near the entrance so that it will be one of the first things your guests notice as they enter.
- The furniture placement – You will want to put your furniture in front of the feature wall, so you must ensure enough space.
- The amount of natural light it receives – Your feature wall should face the window. If your room has more than one window, put the feature wall near a window that gets the most natural light.
- The desired effect you are hoping to achieve – You can either go for a bold wall or a subtle one. If you want the feature wall to be the focal point of your room, make it bold.