Charming Stone Feature Wall
We often see natural stone walls in high-class places like hotels, grand lobbies, office buildings, and premium private residential developments. Stones have a natural beauty that developed over time.
Suppose we affix natural stone, such as marble, limestone, granite, slate, sandstone or other natural stone panels, to your feature wall and incorporate simplicity and durability. In that case, you can create a homely ambience of nature by capturing the charm and basis of natural stone.
A stone feature wall can amazingly add gorgeous visual impact to your space!
Why Stone Feature Walls?
Yes, natural stone is expensive! However, many will still consider it a cost-effective option for a few reasons:
- Each piece of stone has its unique textures, colour tones and imperfections, making no two stone statement walls identical.
- We can apply stones indoors or outdoors. They can blend well and complement any home design style.
- Stone is a material that comes with high density and low water absorption. Stains are hardly getting a permanent place on it.
- Natural stones are the most robust material. They are proof of fire and weather, extremely durable and have a long lifespan. Therefore, they are less likely to discolour over time.
- They are easy to care for and maintain. Ordinary soap or detergent solutions can bring the shine back to stones. Plain water can wash away most of the dirt and stains easily.